Accidents can and do happen in the home. For the elderly, infirm, sick or disabled life can be full of challenges and accidents. A wide variety of blood, bodily fluids and other personal accident cleans are completed by Rainbow International across the UK every day.
Discreet Professional Cleaning
Our experienced, very discrete technical teams are fully qualified in the cleaning and disposal process for any eventuality, decontaminating the scene and returning it for general, public or private use.
Having full industry certification provides clearance and full confidence for cleaning of any bio-hazard.
Additionally, landlords can be subject to a wide range of problems when tenants exit their properties, with fouling, sharps and other potential bio-hazards left to be removed by the landlord.
- Discreet Cleaning Services
- Trauma & Crime Scene Decontamination and Cleaning
- Bio-hazard Decontamination and Cleaning
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning Services
- Ozone treatments for sterilising all types of material
- Wet Spray Fogging to sanitise areas/rooms
- Surface Hand Sanitising
- Needle & Sharps Removal and Disposal
- Animal Fouling Areas Cleaned and Sterilised
Rainbow's expertise provides specialist cleaning for the services listed below...
- Accident scene clean up
- Blood spill clean up
- Bodily fluids removal & decontamination
- Clean up of death scenes & corpses
- Contamination cleaning
- Crime and accident clean up
- Dead animal removal
- Dead body removal
- Excrement clean up
- Fatality clean up
- MRSA disinfection
- Suicide clean up & decontamination