Rainbow International fully understands the property restoration needs of high net worth private clients. Their needs are specific and individual for each claim and will be handled by project managers and technical staff who understand the bespoke requirements of a high net worth policyholder.
Individual, bespoke and tailored
An individual and bespoke service has been tailored to suit the requirements of this specific customer group. Dedicated project and claims management teams will be appointed to handle each claim individually, from initial instruction, all the way through to a speedy conclusion - with minimal disruption to the policyholder.
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Flood & Water Damage Restoration
- Accidental Damage Restoration
- Specialist dry cleaning & laundry
- Document restoration
- Fine art & paintings restored
- Specialist building restorers
- Electrical & electronic restoration
- Removal and safe storage during restoration
- Executive taxi & nanny service available
High Net Worth Property Restoration at a glance...
- Fire, Flood & Accidental Damage Restoration
- Elite Dry Cleaning & Laundry
- Document Restoration
- Fine Art Restoration
- Furniture & Upholstery Restoration
- Antique Restoration
- Electronic Restoration
- Flooring & Rug Restoration
- Inventoried, Safe & Secure, Temperature Controlled Storage Facilities
Before and After Restoration of a tea caddy from the Napoleonic Wars
Mr & Mrs Walker,Homeowner,Policyholder
Mrs Hibbert,Homeowner,Ravenshead, Mansfield
...Insured has called in wanting to advise that the driers were removed today and she wanted to pass her thanks over to the technicians Jonathan and Adam, who she says were brilliant......