Following an escape of water from plumbing installations in the home or at your business premises, the priority is to return the affected property to its pre-incident condition as quickly as possible, minimising secondary damage, efficiently, effectively and with the minimum of disruption for the customer.
The correct drying regime & treatment - fast
An escape of water can lead to serious damage to your property and its contents, with mould, secondary damage and unhygienic living conditions all being potential consequences of standing water in a property. It is essential that all such escapes of water are treated with the correct drying treatments to prevent further damage, maintain the structural integrity of your home and good hygiene practices.
Rainbow International has over 25 years’ experience in Water Damage Restoration, has a wealth of technical experience and knowledge, and is used by many of the UK's major insurance companies on their policyholder's claims.
Dealing with escape of water at a glance...
- Domestic & commercial restoration
- Complete water damage restoration
- Emergency 24 hour call out
- On-site within 2 hours anywhere in the UK in an emergency situation
- Water extraction and removal of standing water
- Buildings & contents drying
- Buildings & contents restoration
- On-site and off-site drying
- Sanitisation and deodorisation
- Controlled waste disposal